Last Chance to Win a Ford GT and Support the Petersen
Published on Sat, Jan 16, 2021
By: The LACar Editorial Staff
Omaze and the Petersen Museum have teamed up to offer one hell of a jackpot: a 2005 Ford GT and $20,000.
You’ve got until January 20th to enter to win a 2005 Ford GT with $20,000 in spending money.
Apart from a chance at winning one of the most iconic supercars of the 2000s, your donation will also support the Petersen Museum here in LA. Donations start at just $10, so what do you have to lose?
Visit omaze.com/products/2005-ford-gt for your chance to win!
Here’s what you could win:
This is the one: Ford’s first supercar, the 2005 GT. In its limited 2-year run, only 4,000 units were made and now one of them could be yours! Designed after the iconic ‘60s Ford GT40 that took on the Italians at Le Mans, this top-of-the-line tribute keeps the classic cutaway doors, the exposed, glass-covered engine and the vintage racing inspired toggle switches.
Plus, with only 1,500 miles on it and the original tires included, this is nothing short of a collector’s dream come true. The 2005 Ford GT has the power, precision and panache that’ll make you say, “Ferrari who?” And the $20,000 cash? That’s just for fun.
- Maximum Seating: 2
- Transmission: Ricardo 6-speed manual
- Engine: 5.4-liter supercharged V8
- Drivetrain: RWD, with a limited slip differential
- Exterior Color: Mark IV Red w/ White Racing Stripes
- Interior Color: Ebony
- Maximum Horsepower: 550-hp
- Maximum Torque: 500 lb-ft
- Top Speed: 205 mph
- Acceleration: 0-60 in 3.3 seconds
- MSRP (Car + Cash): $327,500
- Cash Alt: $245,625
- Special Features: McIntosh sound system, Red brake calipers, forged BBS 18” front/19” rear wheels, leather seats with GT40-style ventilation grommets, vintage racing inspired interior toggle switches, fitted with new tires and comes with the original tires for ultimate collector status